Tuesday, 7 May 2013

The struggle to find your passion





I'm at a major crossroads right now.  To be perfectly honest, I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life.  I've always had an interest in writing.  I can remember receiving praise for a story I wrote in the second grade.  More recently, I've received praise for some copy I wrote during my time at my coop position.  Moments like these are making me consider a career in copywriting.  It's important to love what you do.  Otherwise, even the simple act of getting out of bed can be a real hassle.  Passion in what you do will make you want to jump out of your bed and tackle the day with vim and vigor.  Am I truly passionate about copywriting?  I don't know.  I'll only find out with repeated practice. 

1 comment:

  1. Basim Mirza will be able to assist I think. He's all about finding your passion...

    ReplyDelete